- ±0.17 - 0.34 Acres Of Commercial Land in Fresno, CA
- (4) Parcels Totaling ±0.34 Acres | Potential to Purchase Together
- Prime Land w/ Nearby CA-99 & Jensen Access
- Easy Access to Upgraded HWY 99 Off/On Ramps
- Optimal Visibility w/ 234,094 Cars Per Day
- Unmatched Level of Consumer Traffic & High Volume Exposure
- Situated Near Many Existing & Planned Developments
- North & South Bound Traffic Generators Near Highway 99
- Ideal for Hotel, Mini Storage, Commercial, & More!
±0.17 - 0.34 Acres Highway Commercial Development located directly off State Route CA 99, in Fresno, CA. Highly visible location w/ easy Highway Exit and Entrance with long frontage along HWY 99. High traffic attracted to the site via the newly developed highway overpass/exit, nearby the Airport, Industrial park, and various residential developments. There are (4) parcels with flexible zoning that creates endless opportunities. Strategically positioned at the full interchange with both north and south bound loop on and off-ramps, which carry approximately ±234,094 cars per day.
Strategically located off the interchange of CA State Highway 99 & Jensen Ave in Fresno, CA. The parcels are surrounded by future housing tracts and commercial developments. Easy recently upgraded brand new north/south Hwy 99 access & will benefit from this large, expanding commercial market. They are located within the City of Fresno Enterprise Zone & just minutes from Downtown Fresno. Fresno County, located in the central portion of the U.S. state of CA, boasts a population of 1,007,229. The county seat is Fresno, the fifth-largest city in CA, south of Stockton and north of Bakersfield. It is ideally part of the Fresno-Madera Metropolitan Area with a 13,964 square mile trade area including Clovis, Coalinga, Firebaugh, Fowler, Fresno, Huron, Kerman, Kingsburg, Mendota, Orange Cove, Parlier, Reedley, San Joaquin, Sanger, Selma & more.
▣ 6-10 minutes
▣ 11-15 minutes
▣ 16-20 minutes