- ±4.1 Acres of Land in Kings County
- Flexible Zoning That Allows Many Uses
- Easy Access From West Side Fwy
- Located Across From Kern River Channel
- Private Location On Open Land
- Seller-Carry Financing Available
- Parcel A : ±1.1 Acres
- Parcel B : ±1 Acres
- Parcel C : ±2 Acres
Three (3) parcels on commercial development land in Corcoran California totaling ±4.1 acres. The parcel sizes are, ±1.1 Acres (±47,916 SF), ±1 Acre (±43,560 SF), and ±2 Acres (±87,120 SF) on APN’s 046-390-055, 046-390-057, and 046-370-033. All parcels total ±4.1 Acres (±178,596 SF) of vacant land zoned General Agriculture. Located near CA-5 ramps between Kettleman City and Bakersfield. Parcels are in close proximity to each other on open land with great potential.
Located in Corcoran, CA. North of Utica Avenue, east of 6th Avenue, south of Kern Lake Preserve and west of West Side Fwy. Nearby major cities include Bakersfield, Visalia, Tulare, Lemoore, Kettleman City, Hanford, and many others.
▣ 6-10 minutes
▣ 11-15 minutes
▣ 16-20 minutes