- ±0.93 Acres Surrounded by Many National Tenants
- High Identity Location | Shovel Ready | Utilities Present
- Prime Retail Location Off HWY 198 & Ben Maddox Way
- Unmatched Level of Consumer Traffic & High Volume Exposure
- Situated Near Many Existing & Planned Developments
- East & West Bound Traffic Generators Near HWY-198
- Optimal Visibility w/ ±51,254 Cars Per Day
- Close to Transit and Public Transportation
- Huge Daytime Population Base (±124,509 within 5 MIles)
±0.93 acres of prime commercial land strategically off the CA-198 exit of Ben Maddox Way. Prime location next to O''Reilly Auto Parts and is shovel-ready site with fully improved street approaches, sidewalks, curbs, gutters, and street lights. Quick access to CA-198, which allows for convenient access to all the major Cities in the area absorbing from Tulare, Fresno, Bakersfield, and more. The property has a flexible Mixed Use Commercial zoning offering a variety of uses. Located within one of Visalia''s major Retail area off of Ben Maddox Way and CA-198 surrounded by many national retailers including Jack in the Box, T-Mobile, FoodMaxx, Burger King, Sonic Drive-In, and many more! Strategically positioned at the full interchange with both East and West bound loop on and off-ramps, which carry approximately ±51,254 cars per day in the area; Ben Maddox Way: ±29,317; Houston Ave: ±21,937. Existing ramps dispense traffic next to the subject property. All wet & dry utilities at site.
Parcel is located on the SEQ of Ben Maddox Way & Houston Ave in Visalia, CA. Strategically located off the interchange of CA State Highway 198 & Ben Maddox Way. The parcel is North of Goshen Ave, South of St Johns Parkway, West of Lovers Ln and East of Santa Fe St. Property benefits directly from the CA 198 Highway, with traffic passing in front of this property. Easy North/South Hwy 198 access & will benefit from this large, expanding commercial/residential market.
▣ 6-10 minutes
▣ 11-15 minutes
▣ 16-20 minutes