- ±9.53 Acres of Prime Development Land
- High Identity Location | Shovel Ready
- Prime Land w/ Scranton and Newcomb Access
- Situated Near Many Existing & Planned Developments
- Unmatched Level of Consumer Traffic & High Volume Exposure
- North & South Bound Traffic Generators Near Highway 65
- Optimal Visibility: ±70,776 Car Per Day | Close to Porterville Airport
- Ideal for Convenient Store, Fuel Station & Industrial Park
- Eagle Mountain Casino & Resort Coming Soon Nearby
±9.53 Acres of vacant land currently zoned AE-20. Prime Development land located near the Porterville Airport offering a great location for convenient store, fuel station and industrial park development. Quick access to HWY-65, which allows for convenient access to all the major Cities in the area absorbing from Visalia, Fresno, Bakersfield, Selma, Fowler, Kerman, and more. The zoning is flexible and allows for a variety of commercial uses. Existing ramps dispense traffic near the subject property. Strategically positioned at Newcomb St and Scranton Ave, which carry approximately ±70,776 cars per day in the area; Scranton Ave: ±3,267; Poplar Ave: ±25,338; HWY-65: ±29,705 & HWY 65 & RD 128: 12,466. All wet & dry utilities at site. Excellent location for commercial and industrial.
Parcel is located on NEC of Hope Dr & Newcomb St in Porterville, CA. Strategically located within minutes of the Highway 65 & Scranton Ave in Porterville, CA. Parcel is North of the Porterville Municipal Airport, South of Scranton Ave, East of HWY-65 and West of West St.
▣ 6-10 minutes
▣ 11-15 minutes
▣ 16-20 minutes