- Farm with open and wooded land
- Fronting State RT 145 near Hwy 106
- Excellent timber
- Several streams flowing through property
- Significant fresh water spring rising on property
- May be subdivided (price to be determined)
- Close proximity to I-85 (3.25 miles), 10 minutes from Lake Hartwell and a 1.5 hour drive to Atlanta.
Open and wooded farm consisting of 197.53 acres available in Franklin County, GA. Three properties, 38.0, 74.05, and 85.48 acres, separated by a road. The property has excellent timber. There are several streams flowing through and a fresh water spring rising on property. The property may be subdivided. The property is approximately 3.25 miles from I-85., 10 minutes from Lake Hartwell and a 1.5 hour drive to Atlanta.
Property located on State RT 145 Crumps Bridge Rd near Hwy 106.
▣ 6-10 minutes
▣ 11-15 minutes
▣ 16-20 minutes