- ±22,500 SF Vacant Commercial Parcel
- High Identity Location | Shovel Ready | Utilities On Site
- Nice Level Parcel | Lot Above Street Grade | Quick Access
- Prime Commercial Lot w/ Flexible Zoning
- Former Approved ±22,500 SF Building On Site
- Multiple Access Points w/ High Exposure
- Optimal Visibility w/ ±8,359 Cars Per Day
- Close to Transit and Public Transportation
- Situated Near Many Existing & Planned Developments
- North & South Bound Traffic Generators Near HWY-65
- Unmatched Level of Consumer Traffic & High-Volume Exposure
- Ideal for Fast Food, Fuel Station, Hotel, Super Market, & More!
±22,500 SF (±0.517 Acres) parcel just off Elmwood Ave and Apia Street in Lindsay, CA. As a parcel with a former building, all utilities are one site and existing making the development process fast tracked. Highly visible corner location with easy nearby Highway Exit and Entrance with long frontage along both Elmwood Ave and Apia Street. Ideal for a quick service retail drive-thru, car wash, or various other uses. Shovel-ready site with fully improved paved sidewalks, curbs and gutters. The property has quick access to Highway 65, which allows for convenient access to all the major Cities in the area absorbing from Tulare, Visalia, Porterville, Bakersfield and more. Strategically positioned at the full interchange with both north and south bound loop on and off-ramps, which carry approximately ±8,359 cars per day in the area.
The parcel is located off of Elmwood Ave and Apia Street in Lindsay, CA. Located North of Lewis Street, South of Honolulu Street, East of Sweetbriar Ave and West of Mirage Ave. The City of Lindsay is located 15 miles East of the City of Tulare and 20 miles Southeast of Visalia, CA.
▣ 6-10 minutes
▣ 11-15 minutes
▣ 16-20 minutes